Humanlife: where all questions arise

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tough Worklife

In the end of my study in the university and convinced by the experience in the internship, i realiazed that work at the office is so hard. In here, jakarta, i have to wake up at 5 am, because i have to go work at 5.50 am so that i won't late. In the night i arrive back at home at 8 pm. I count the time i have to spend in the way is 5.5 hours, in the office 8 hours, and the breaktime 1 hour. Then i realize i have less then 10 hours to sleep and do something else. What a little time!

My family want me to be auditor at the big public accountant firm. Well, i have a interest in doing that too, but to hear the experience of my friend that sometimes you work from 8 am to 3 am in the next day, who won't be affraid?! I'm affraid that all of my time will be spend just for working. In the time like this, i realize the fun of going to school that i have done for almost 16 years.

Maybe this is just my thought, maybe working is not that bad... and maybe i'll have friends as good as i have in the school before. Maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home